WHAT IS THE CULTURE DIARY?
The Culture Diary is a free worldwide calendar of UK culture uploaded by over 14,000 UK organisations covering every art form. Once registered you can:
- Upload events, stories and services
- Search the UK culture directory
- Connect with peers
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to receive the latest culture and creative industries sector news, opportunities and updates from our partners. We also share your events and stories with your peers and government. Subscribe to our newsletter.
Just here to find upcoming cultural events in the UK? Just go to Events > Search, input a date range with keywords and find out what's on!
For more on what the Culture Diary is and does, click here.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The Culture Diary is for any cultural organisation, from small independent to major national institutions. It includes art, dance, design, museums, music, theatre, and plenty more.
Members include TATE, London Symphony Orchestra, Shakespeare's Globe, Manchester International Festival, among many others.
All registrations are reviewed to keep non-public event data private.
It's also for anyone into the arts who wants to find the latest events. Just use our events search function.
EXTEND YOUR INTERNATIONAL REACH
Bolster your international activities with support from the UK Government's global network including Department for International Trade advisors and communications teams in British embassies around the world.
The Culture Diary is part of the GREAT Britain campaign.
DOWNLOAD: The Art of Export
Take your first steps into international touring and grow your audiences abroad with The Art of Export.
This guide offers essential advice and experiences from industry leaders. It also has a go-to list of services available from government departments and agencies to help you make the most of international opportunities.
How to use The Culture Diary
Looking for events in your area? Use the event search fields.
- Upload future and ongoing events in one place, highighting to Government ministers and officials, UK embassies overseas and peers what is going on in their area nationally and internationally. The Culture Diary also shares and promotes events via social media and e-newsletters to a UK culture and Government audience.
- Add stories including press announcements, good practice guides, blogs on international collaboration, funding and open call opportunities for the sector, and more - any news you want to share, you can post it here for the UK culture community. Guidance on uploading stories and events here.
- Share your services - these are revenue-raising activities that take place in addition to cultural output such as classes on archiving film, lessons on technical aspects of theatre, seminars on interpretation in museums, training and other extracurricular opportunities for the sector.
- The Culture Diary lets members connect with other arts organisations and develop partnerships to support major campaigns and international exchanges.
Join the conversation by sharing your news and resources. Form partnerships to support major cultural campaigns and international cultural exchanges.
Let's work together to create great international activity to showcase Britain's cultural gems to the world.
Add your events to the calendar
Avoid clashes and get your event noticed by people on the Diary
Search for other events
See what others are doing and find opportunities for collaboration
Connect with organisations
Find out who else is on the Diary