The Midi Music Company (MMC) is a music education and talent development charity, based in Deptford, South London and supporting young people since in 1995.
MMC’s Cre8tiv® short courses provide you with the skills to make music like a pro, use keyboards to construct songs, develop your voice in an a capella choir, manage your YouTube channel and much more:
- Music Production– starts Tuesday 17th September 2019, from 6pm to 9pm
- Keyboard Skills for Songwriting– starts Thursday 19th September 2019, from 6.30pm to 8.30pm
- Cre8tiv® Choir – starts Tuesday 17th September 2019, from 6.30pm to 9pm
- YouTube one-day masterclass, Saturday 2nd November 2019, from 10am to 4pm.
Courses cost just £120 each for the 10 week term, payable by cash, cheque (by 6th September 2019) or postal order. There are half price concessions for full-time students/unemployed (receiving JSA or ESA) with eligible ID of £60 per course. YouTube masterclass is just £30 for the day.
AYM (Aspiring Young Musician) short courses for 11 to 16 year olds:
- MC / Spoken Word– starts Thursday 19th September 2019, from 4.30pm to 6pm
- Keyboard Skills for Songwriting– starts Thursday 19th September 2019, from 4.30pm to 6pm
- Music Production – starts Thursday 19th September 2019, from 4.30pm to 6pm.
Courses for 11 to 16s costs £60 each for the 10 week term.
“Great course, great teacher, well equipped workspace – loved it and probably will do the course again once I’ve bought Logic Pro.” – Cre8tiv® Music Production Student
To register for courses you’ll need to:
- Be aged 16+ or older (an adult of any age!).
- Complete and return this booking form with payment.
- Enrol ASAP to secure your place, spaces are limited.
Course details and booking forms are available from our website.
Applicants can enrol in person or by posting completed booking forms with payment to:
The Midi Music Company, 77 Watson’s Street, London SE8 4AU.
TALENT & ARTIST DEVELOPMENT
MMC also provides a free, professional careers advice service for 16 to 30 year olds, called CICAS®, to support and guide careers within the music business and other creative industries. Members are also offered discounted use of our UK Music approved rehearsal spaces and studio, opportunities to attend industry events, gain live performance experience and be featured in monthly podcast interviews, offering peer-to-peer advice and insights.