Dare You is a creative learning training experience that develops skills for inclusive leadership – building leaders that leverage diversity to get the best out of all their people. Delivered by Jenny Sealey MBE, Artistic Director of Graeae, Dare You brings Graeae’s expertise in creative storytelling and championing inclusivity to deliver a training programme like no other.
By exploring authentic communication, recognising diverse talents and developing self-awareness it will help your organisation to build inspirational, inclusive leaders and connected high performing teams.
“We’ve had the best feedback of any training that we’ve ever delivered across our business.” Kate Bamford, Partner, EY
How will Dare You benefit my organisation and me?
Dare You is designed to
- Increase recognition of the diverse talent hidden in your teams and the strength this brings to help our organisation succeed in today’s complex, diverse national and global environment.
- Build authentic, effective communicators. Dare You gives you skills for open, impactful communication to strengthen relationships with colleagues and clients. Dare You will develop your ability to tell compelling stories to sell ideas and products.
- Strengthen teams and connections between colleagues. Dare You creates new powerful connections between colleagues, and builds high performing teams with strong relationships, leading to increased staff engagement and retention.
- Unleash creativity. Dare You drives you to think differently and fosters a work environment that encourages creativity and innovation, to generate new ideas and approaches to work and problem solving.
- Increase self-awareness. Through Dare You, individuals develop recognition of their own strengths and their impact on others to become more authentic, effective leaders, and positively influence the performance of colleagues.
“I can’t think of any organisation that wouldn’t get something pretty important out of attending a Dare You session.” Harry Gaskell, Managing Partner, EY