HANDMADE EDINBURGH – THE CONTEMPORARY CRAFT AND DESIGN FAIR
10th – 12th AUGUST 2018
Fri - Sun, 10am - 5.30pm
Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
20A Inverleith Row
This summer, Scotland’s renowned Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh will play host to the third edition of international craft and design fair, Handmade Edinburgh. Taking place from Friday 10 – Sunday 12 August, the event is a unique addition to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
Celebrating the best in high-end design and craftsmanship, Handmade Edinburgh is a fabulous opportunity to shop for gorgeous textiles, jewellery, ceramics, wood and more, in an extraordinary and picturesque setting. Over 80 British and international designer-makers will showcase their work inside an elegant purpose-build marquee in front of Inverleith House, so you can enjoy the delights of the beautiful botanic gardens and discover some of the world’s most talented craftspeople in one visit.
With makers available throughout the event, Handmade Edinburgh offers the chance to unearth the stories, inspirations and processes behind the work, discuss bespoke commissions and see their latest collections up close. Discover the full exhibitor list at handmadeinbritain.co.uk/Edinburgh and watch this space for details of workshops, talks and demonstrations.
Meet, browse and buy directly from a handpicked selection of designers as you shop contemporary craft at Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh.
Why you should attend?
- Opportunity to celebrate the best high-end design and craftsmanship
- Over 80 British and International designer-makers will showcase their work
- Enjoy the delights of the beautiful botanic gardens and discover some of the world’s most talented craftspeople all in one visit.
What is on offer?
- A chance to shop phenomenal textiles, jewellery, ceramics, furniture and more
- Offers a chance to unearth the stories, inspirations and processes behind the work, discuss bespoke commissions and see their latest collections up close
- Fabulous craft and design’s fortified by the elegant purpose-built marquee in a remarkable and picturesque setting.
Exhibitors, tickets and more information available at: www.handmadeinbritain.co.uk/edinburgh