Various locations, United Kingdom
Presented by Arts Council England and British Underground, and supported by the GREAT Britain Campaign, the Future Art and Culture programme featuring fantastic showcases of virtual and mixed reality, and enthralling panels. These include
- A Colossal Wave (9–17 March, Austin Convention Centre) – Marshmallow Laser Feast takes over two floors of the Austin Convention Centre with a giant virtual wave and a mixed reality exploration of the human impact on the world.
- Virtual Cinema: Beethoven's Fifth (13–15 March, JW Marriott) – A projected 360 degree virtual reality film of Philharmonia Orchestra playing Beethoven's Fifth conducted by Esa-Pekka Salonen.
- Brave New World: The Future of Theatre & Tech (13 March 12.30–1.30pm, JW Marriott)– Royal Shakespeare Company takes part in a discussion of virtual and augmented reality in theatre.
- The Oracles: A Future Facing Approach to Learning Presented as a Case Study (7 March 3.30-4.30pm, Austin Convention Centre)– Punchdrunk will present on cross-platform creative learning
- Exploring Music through the Lens of Neurodiversity (14 March 12.30–1.30pm, Austin Convention Centre) – London musicians The Fish Police and arts and neurodiversity specialist Heart n Soul lead a talk on the positive role neurodiversity plays in arts, culture and creative industries
110 E 2nd Street, Austin, TX, 78701