Shakespeare's Globe, London, London, United Kingdom
Discover Shakespeare’s iconic theatre, here in the heart of London, with our new-format Globe Theatre Guided Tours, suitable for all ages.
We are happy to welcome you back to our wooden ‘O’ with our new season of specifically-designed tours starting on 21 August 2020.
Hear the story of the original 1599 theatre, see our special photography exhibition, sneak a peek at some of our costumes and even stand on one of the most famous stages in the world.
Learn how the Globe battled to survive plague, fire and political oppression, and how one man’s vision saw it rise again after 400 years. Wonder at the craftsmanship and stand where thousands of Londoners would once have packed in to see the greatest actors of the day.
Become a Member and get tickets for just £10.
Where two prices are listed this gives you a with or without 10% donation option.
Adult £18.70 / £17
Under 16 £11 / £10
Members £11 / £10
Family £50.60 / £46 (2 adults and either 2 or 3 under 16s)
NHS Staff FREE (Book online, show ID on arrival)
Pay What You Can From £5 (Tuesday and Wednesday 10.00am and 11.00am)
Maximum of 5 tickets per tour bookable in one single order. Members can book a maximum of 2 tickets on their special rate.
- All tours must be booked in advance.
- Please read about our new COVID-19 (Coronavirus) safety measures that are in place.
- If you or any of your household are feeling unwell, showing Coronavirus symptoms or have been told to self-isolate, please do not visit us. Instead, please contact us and we can arrange to move your ticket(s) to another date.
- Tours last approximately 50 minutes and are in English, with information sheets available in a number of languages.
- The tour is conducted on foot, with a number of steps on the route and an alternative access route available.
- Toilet facilities will be available and Swan Bar & Restaurant is now open.
- We are an open-air theatre and tours go ahead in all conditions so dress for the weather!