Various locations, Nationwide, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a brain storm session for your creative business? Have you found yourself at a crossroads with your practice? Do you need a spark of inspiration or an action plan to take your work forward?
Newcastle (or via Skype)- One to one advice sessions with Crafts Council Talent Development team – 14th February
For more info and to book ticket: https://craftscounciladvicesession14feb.eventbrite.co.uk
Why should you attend?
- You will receive a bespoke advisory hour long session with an experienced arts and business development advisor.
- Tailored for you and fully confidential, this session will enable you to talk about your ideas or concerns about your creative practice.
- You will go away with a set of action points to implement into your practice.
What is on offer?
- We will provide you with a mid-term action and short term action plan to enable you to progress with your practice.
- We will assist you to break down those barriers that are blocking your business progression.
- We can sign post you towards the key networks you need that will transport you to the next steps of your practice.
Did you know?
Although we encourage you to meet face to face with our Talent Development Manager, we know that it is not always possible to travel. Therefore we also offer this session via Skype. If you would prefer Skype, proceed with the following:
- book your ticket
- send the Talent Development Manager your Skype details along with your CV, statement and answers to the 5 required questions
- the Talent Development Manager will contact you via Skype at the time of your session, please make sure you are ready and logged in to your Skype account and have previously tested your Skype account.
Advice surgeries are a part of a series of Business development workshops and events designed by the Crafts Council to provide makers with skills to strengthen their business development and promote their work successfully.