The fifth annual Qatar British Festival is a celebration of the long-standing relationship between Qatar and the UK.
The Festival includes cultural events, panel discussions, public activities which give audiences the opportunity to experience a series of fun, educational and creative events in culture, sports, education, business and more.
Building on four successful years, the British Council is delighted to launch the fifth edition of the festival which will feature 20 live events and even one Guinness Book of World Record exhibit!
This year's line-up of events are:
- Qatar's Little Builders "Bridging Communities"
- 3D sonic installation (105+dB)
- Architecture, Arts and Design;(Re)Inventing the Public Space: Panel Discussion
- Anglo-American Rivalry in the Middle East: Book Talk by James Barr
- Discovery of the Black Gold "People's Lives, Economy and History": Panel Discussion
- "British Landscapes" Closing Concert