1. 2015 is the year of UK and Mexico.
2. Mexico is currently the 10th largest economy in the world.
3. Mexicans travel to experience new culture, nature and education.
4. Mexico’s largest cultural festivals are: Cervantino Festival, Guadalajara Book Fair and Morelia Film Festival
5. The Mexican market is driven by a huge middle class (48.3% of the population), this means a big pool of potential visitors.
6. Mexico’s recent economic upturn has generated a sense of optimism in tourists which means there is a willingness and able to spend attitude
7. Mexico is a bridge for business into Latin America, the United States and Canada
Get more insight and advice about Mexico – contact the British Embassy in Mexico team via directory.
Find out more about the year of Mexico here.
Follow British Embassy in Mexico on twitter: @UKinMexico