Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy has just launched a new round of Networks Funding for 2019.
Applications are now open for groups or networks across England to receive support for the development of a fundraising training event, conference, seminar or introductory meeting. Organisations and groups can apply up for grants of up to £1,000 and £2,000 depending on the size of the event.
For 2019, Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy’s aim will be to help fund a diverse range of Network events tackling key issues within the current fundraising environment, targeting the following five priority areas:
- Improving diversity in the fundraising profession or reaching new donor communities
- Developing new approaches to supporting resilience in the fundraising profession from entry level to Development Director
- Developing new approaches to ethics in fundraising and building public trust
- Embracing technology and new ideas
- Collaborating with the wider charity sector and sharing learning between the arts and mainstream charities.
Applications must be submitted before 12.00pm (noon) on Friday 14 June 2019.