Separate keywords by spaces e.g.: Gallery Manchester

Acclaimed Italian theatre director Pippo Delbono opens his "theatrical ode to joy, surprise and enchantment", La Gioia, at Hong Kong Arts Festival on 22–23 March 2019.

Totally Thames is an annual season of surprising, diverse and accessible arts and culture along the 42-mile stretch of the Thames.

MAKE 2019 is the Devon Guild's annual Christmas selling exhibiton, celebrating the diversity of contemporary craft.

There is an exciting opportunity for someone to join the #TramperyFamily as a Community Manager at 

The fifth edition of the Shubbak Festival starts on the 28th June bringing exciting, bold, poignant and urgent work by Arab artists questioning the norm to London’s stages, concert halls, cinemas,

Culture Diary Members and Emails

Manchester International Festival, taking place 4–21 July 2019, has brought together a lineup of artists from 20 countries for UK and world premiers including Yoko Ono, David Lynch, a collaboratio

Acclaimed Norwegian artist Bjørnar Aaslund will be exhibiting for the first time in the UK as part of The Other Art Fair which takes place at London's Old truman Brewery from 14 to 17 March 2019.

The Serpentine presents the first UK solo exhibition by the late Swiss visionary artist, healer and researcher Emma Kunz (1892–1963) that will feature over 60 of her rarely seen drawings.  The exh

Hito Steyerl is an artist and filmmaker whose work explores the complexities of the digital world, art, capitalism, and the implications of Artificial Intelligence for society.