Great for transnational collaboration, Creative Europe's Cooperation Projects can offer up to €200,000 or €2 million to small or large cultural projects for up to four years.
UK organisations are encouraged to apply, and succesful applicants will:
- be in a partnership of at least three cultural partners across three separate countries for small projects and six partners across six countries for large projects
- apply for up to 60% of the total project budget for smaller projects and up to 50% of total budget for larger projects; matchfunding is required
- be a creative, cultural and heritage organisation working across any art form, including higher education institutions, local authorities, social enterprises, charities and companies operating in the cultural and creative sectors
- be active in the cultural and creative sectors and be legally established in one of the countries participating in the Culture sub-programme of Creative Europe
- be in a position to demonstrate the organisation's existence as a legal entity at the deadline for submission
Only the lead organisation needs to have been legally established for two years prior to the deadline. You can apply now until 11am on 18 January 2018.
Image from Creative Europe Desk UK website