Arts Council England, BFI, National Lottery Heritage Fund and Historic England will accept applications for a second round of the Culture Recovery Fund in January 2021. With over £300 million in grants to be distributed for the period April to June 2021, these will be available to organisations to transition to full reopening within that time.
Arts Council England
- Arts Council England will have up to £250 million to distribute and you can apply for any amount between £25,000 and £3 million as long as the new amount will not take you over £1 million limit on for-profit organisations and £3 million for non-profit organisations including funds from the first rounds.
- Applications open from midday on Wednesday 6 January 2021, with a deadline of midday, Tuesday 26 January 2021. More details here.
National Lottery Heritage Fund/Historic England
- National Lottery Heritage Fund and Historic England will have up to £36 million to distribute, with grants between £10,000 and £3 million.
- Applications open from midday on Thursday 7 January 2021, with a deadline of midday, Tuesday 26 January 2021. More details here.
- The other element of Culture Recovery Fund support available is repayable finance, which has a budget of up to £100m. These allocations have a lower limit of £1m and no upper limit. Both not-for-profit and commercial organisations will be able to apply. More details here.
British Film Institute (BFI)