The Roundhouse's annual Resident Artists Programme is open for applications, with the aim to develop outstanding emerging artists between 18 and 25 years old in music, performing arts and circus performers.
The residencies include masterclasses, networking, mentoring, and performance opportunities at the Roundhouse and other stages.
- be between the ages of 18 and 25 on 28 May 2019
- apply via the application portal by Monday 15 April (10:00 am)
- be available for the applicable key dates below.
- Monday 29 April : Performing Arts auditions
- Tuesday 30 April: Music auditions
- Wednesday 8 May: Circus auditions
- Tuesday 28 May: 2019/20 Resident Artist Induction Day
Those who are accepted onto the programme will receive:
- Free Emerging Artist Membership Free
- access to well-equipped rehearsal spaces and professional equipment
- Professional performance opportunities
- Marketing training with professional advice on how to develop promotional tools, such as websites, photos, recordings and videos
- Industry led workshops, seminars and networking opportunities
- Skills support in response to individual artist needs
The scheme is for artists aged 18–25 who have been involved in the Roundhouse Creative Programme; either through creative projects and / or independently using the Roundhouse rehearsal spaces and emerging artist membership scheme. Applications from artists who have not yet been involved in the Roundhouse Creative Programme, but can demonstrate a commitment to their artistic and personal development will also be considered.