Graeae has developed a programme based on its national network of artistic support and development for Deaf and Disabled artists. BEYOND aims to connect Deaf and Disabled artists with regional theatres in the North, North East, North West of England and the East Midlands.
- Creative space and support to explore theatrical ideas
- Shadowing opportunities within R&D and rehearsal processes
- A share in 600 hours of rehearsal space
- A share in 100 hours of mentoring support
- Support in sourcing funding and bursaries
- Bespoke introductions to accessible opportunities near you
In addition to space, time and people, Graeae will be offering a number of Micro Grants to unlock additional resources and help projects achieve their full potential.
Graeae has teamed up with:
- Octagon Theatre, Bolton
- Curve, Leicester
- Nottingham Playhouse
- Cast, Doncaster
- Hull Truck Theatre
- Shakespeare North, Prescot,
- Live Theatre, Newcastle
- Northern Stage, Newcastle.