Welcome to the Culture Diary! If you've not been here before, you might be wondering how best to use it.
Here's how we can help you.
If you're looking for UK cultural events and creative things to do in your area:
There's no need to register. You'll find plenty here for you and all our events are added by arts and culture organisations themselves. Simply use our event map or search for the dates / keywords you want.
You'll see what's on in your area by filtering your search by country and UK region. The homepage gives you some carefully chosen highlights and you can click through to the map and search visually too.
If you're a culture and creative industries sector professional:
First, register with us so you can begin adding your events to share with public, peers and government, upload stories and news to inform our culture sector users, and start networking.
There are a lot of features on the website for you to take advantage of.
- Upload your public events for everyone to see – we can also share them via social media and include them in our monthly newsletters.
- Share events with your social media network and have them all in one place alongside peers.
- Add your events or any other events to your personal calendars (eg. Outlook).
- Mark private, industry-only, press and pencilled events to notify government and peers – these cannot be seen by public / non-members.
- Post stories, advice, press releases and tales of success which all help to strengthen UK culture and build a community that supports everyone in it.
If you're from a government institution:
You're welcome to register and check what UK cultural events are happening in your country, from museum exhibitions to performing arts tours. All events are uploaded by UK cultural organisations including international tours.
Questions and feedback
You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help registering or using the site.