BASIS: Part-time employee, 20 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 4 hours per day
SALARY: £27,000 annually (pro rata)
PAID HOLIDAY: 20 days per annum + 8 bank holidays + Christmas + 1 day for your birthday
LOCATION: Here East, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, E20 3BS
REPORTS TO: Head of Programmes and Communities
OTHER: Laptop will be provided. Free use of desk space outside of working hours.
• Act as overall manager for the Trampery on the Gantry community and primary point of contact for members, guests & visitors
• Develop the community in the space, connecting people together and building a strong community spirit amongst members
• Lead on all community contracts including, invoicing & payments
• Identify social events and activities that attracts new members
• Lead and coordinate social events for the community
• Build a database of contacts for social events
• Line management of Gantry Guardian’s covering the other 20 hours per-week
• Represent the community at relevant events
• Managing suppliers and contractors
• Collection of data and feedback from members
• Tracking and reporting the occupancy rate
• Maintaining an up-to-date record of members on The Trampery’s CRM
• Liaise with Here East’s property management team with any facilities issues & coordinate maintenance accordingly
• Coordinate events with the on-site security team
• Oversee the effectiveness of external services like cleaners
• Maintain a high health & safety standard across the site
• Lead a strategy for desk and studio sales
• Convert enquiries into sales, ensuring a high occupancy rate across the community
• Finance: reconciling budgets, oversee P&L reports and maintaining low operational cost
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
• Management of social media content, with support from our Head of Communications
• Lead on communication content to blog/website
• Upload content to blog/website
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
• Champions members’ events
• Finds it easy to build relationships and rapport with a variety of individuals, particularly our members
• Has an excellent ability to multitask and prioritise their work.
• Has excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
• Has strong project management and coordination skills.
To apply please send CV and covering letter to:
Elad Levy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 11:59pm on 7th April 2019.