The Department of International Trade (DIT) will be taking an interactive/immersive mission in March 2019 to South by Southwest (SXSW), the leading industry and public event for music, film, interactive and tech.
The ten-day show, based in Austin, Texas, is set to attract around 300,000 visitors between 8-17 March 2019.
From entrepreneurs and investors to cutting edge digital disruptors, it will give organisations the chance to demonstrate their creativity, expertise, technology and innovation while making contacts to foster business development and professional growth.
The mission will run 8-13 March and will be lead by the DIT's Creative Industries Sector team. Whether you’ve already booked to return to SXSW or you’re an organisation interested in attending for the first time, please click here to apply for the mission.
Why join the Department for International Trade at SXSW?
Companies will get value from the connections, knowledge, and experience of DIT and access to services and benefits including:
- High visibility through DIT’s official UK presence at the show
- Use of the DIT stand
- Presentation opportunities at the British Music Embassy
- An invitation to the GREAT VIP Buyer Reception at the British Music Embassy
- Support securing 1-2-1 meetings to help win business deals/widen networks
- Support and advice on innovations and entrepreneurship
- A company profile in the UK@SXSW Guide
- An exhibitor pass (access to Trade Show Only)
- Pre-SXSW guidance from our experienced team on making the most of SXSW